The versatile single grip harvester head for safe harvesting of trees and brush
Multigrip-controller: equipped as standard.
The Multigrip-controller operates the closing and opening of the gripper and the cutting system. For a safe grip, the gripper closes first, then the cutting system closes.
Synchronously closing, powerful gripper with large opening width.
Lean design to be easily maneuverable.
The speed of the gripper opening is adjustable via throttle valve.
Four different mounting options: rigid mounting, cylinder slewing system (2×48°), endlessly rotatable Tiltator or Power-Tiltator.
Plug-and-play-system with ideal mounting angle. Attachable to standard excavators, only four hydraulic connections needed (including all options).
Option: Accumulator: Used to work fast in weak wood and to bunch material. The accumulator can be removed easily via rapid change system to reduce the machine weight when working with strong trees.
- Conventional harvest of trees and bushes
- Harvest of short rotation plantations
- In rough terrain, hill areas and bog areas
- Maintenance along traffic roads and routes
- Large-scale harvest of forest areas
- Problematic and dangerous tree felling
- Cultivation and landscape maintenance
- Available in different sizes for the appropriate carrier vehicle.
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- KTL-grounded (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating
- Appropriately dimensioned bearing bolts, with Glycodur® bushing, can be lubricated.
- Supporting foot for safe storage and transport.
- Certified quality (KWF Test).