The rootstock shears for flush cutting and preparation of rootstocks.
Non-hazardous method compared with milling.
The root material remains in the soil by cutting it flush to the ground. The natural cycle is preserved and the soil, especially on slopes, is secured.
Additional biomass extraction by harvesting of rootmaterial.
Cutting and moving the rootstock in one workstep.
- Clean cutting of root stock flush to the ground
- Further processing and chipping of the root stock
- Additional biomass mobilisation through the harvest of residual trunk wood
- Usage in loose, sandy and erosion-prone soils
- Available in different sizes for the appropriate carrier vehicle.
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- Robust and proven technology, low-wear and low-service.
- KTL-grounded (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating
- Easy attachment.