The grapple saw with oscillatingly suspended saw unit for tree fellings due to safety reasons.
Powerful Tiltator: endlessly rotatable (360°)
Option: Power Tiltator: twice as much torque, twice as much speed.
Two strong, independently controllable gripper adapt to the shape of the tree. Spikes on the gripper hold the tree firmly.
A chainsaw with chain. The automatic chain tensioner keeps the chain under tension, no matter how long the machine is in operation.
The saw unit has a swinging chassis with active suspension. The saw unit can be tilted to avoid bending of the saw bar on high force effect.
Tilt function avoids clamping of the saw when cutting.
The chain is grease lubricated. Compared to an oil lubrication, there is no oil fogging and therefore no contamination of the driver cabin windscreen. Grease lubrication is long-lasting and economical.
- Safe removal of trees in segments
- Harvest of tree trunks
- In rough terrain, hill areas and swamplands
- Maintenance work along traffic roads and routes
- Tree felling due to safety reasons
- Quick refurbishing of the already logged tree lying on the ground.
- Harvest of very strong wood
- The rigid mounting of the Woodcracker CS to the excavator makes it possible to withdraw parts of the tree vertically from its setting. In this way, trees or objects nearby are not damaged – perfect for fellings due to safety reasons.
- Cutting diametre up to 75 cm.
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- KTL-grounded (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating
- Ideal transport position for an undamaged transport.
- Removable guide bracket.