The flexible cutting head for harvesting shrubs and smaller trees and for landscape maintenance.
Innovative automatic unloading.
Optional: Collector with synchronously closing collector fingers.
CB150 gimbal mounted.
Cutting mechanism features replaceable, high-strength knife. It is positioned between the fingers and thus ensures a far superior quality of cut.
The CB has powerful cylinders.
Compact and modular design.
- Fast harvesting of small trees and brush
- Maintenance work along traffic routes and thoroughfares.
- In open terrain, on slopes, in marshy areas
- Cultivation and landscaping
- In agricultural applications on the farm loader/Hoftrac
- Felling of short-rotation plantations
- Extensive harvesting of forested areas.
- Various mounting options (eg. excavator, farm loader).
- Low-service and low-wear due to special cutting system.
- Low net weight.
- Simultaneous harvest of several trees and bushes in one step using the collecting function saves time.
- Clean cut surface enables the plant to sprout again.
- Eco-friendly harvest maintaining soil fertility.
- Cost-effective harvesting method.
- Also applicable in mini-forests for easy maintenance.