The grub shears for harvesting and processing biomass from rootstocks.
Clever designed and made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
The purpose-built sword cuts sturdy rootstock material.
Removing and break-up of root material in one work step.
Cutting force up to 65 tons.
Robust cutting unit, low-wear and low-service. Reinforced sidewalls.
- Removal of the entire root stock from the ground
- Chipping the root stock for further processing by using a shredder
- Reduction of the transport volume through pre-chipping
- Large-scale recultivation measures
- Cleaning the ground to let the plant inventory regrow
- Careful removal of the rootstock from the soil without any damage.
- “Through additional biomass mobilisation, another source of revenue is generated for the forestry business”
- Available in different sizes for the appropriate carrier vehicle.
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- Robust and proven technology, low-wear and low-service.
- Plug-and-play connection.