The clearing rake for processing tree cuttings and root material on the forest floor.
The clearing rake Woodcracker® G is available with and without gripper fingers.
Thanks to the curved shape of the root rake, a large amount of material can be captured and handled.
The clearing rake is made of high-strength and low-wear Hardox® stell and therefore robust and long-lasting.
The strong gripper fingers adapt to the shape of the material when closing. The gripper fingers are operated by the toggle lever in the operator’s cabin.
The root rake with gripper fingers can be used to lift logs like a log grapple.
The fine screen planes the soil after clearing work and collects fine material.
The fine screen is easily hung on the teeth of the root rake and is optional available.
- Cleaning and caring for large areas
- Collecting tree cuts and root materials
- Landscape maintenance
- Clearing small root stocks
- Supporting follow-up machines (transport and chipping)
- Manipulation of the harvest product
Optional: Woodcracker® G Finescreen
- Easy attachment to Woodcracker® G.
- Thorough and extensive floor cleaning.