The excavator-mounted Mulcher for professional landscape maintenance of overgrown greens.
Desensitised against foreign objects.
Cylinder swivel unit available for mulching hillsides.
Mulching in both directions.
Ideal working width for road and embankment maintenance.
Exchangeable attrition skids.
Generously sized bearing.
- Maintenance of overgrown green areas, if mowing or grazing is unfeasible
- Maintenance of roadsides and slopes
- Maintenance of banks and wooded terrain
- Ideal cutting width for road and embankment maintenance.
- Robust workmanship, low-wear mulching system.
- Attachment to conventional excavators from 7 to 14 tonnes.
- Optional cylinder slewing gear available for mulching in slopes and hillsides.
- Ideal add-on for forest soil care.
- Mulching in both directions spares empty run.