The compact wood splitter for splitting thick logs.
Various mounting options to different carrier vehicles, mainly semi-stational on forwarders, wood cranes or chipping machines.
Flat design for any possible machine application.
Attached to an excavator, the Woodcracker can split trunks and load the material in one work step.
Minimal effort, even with the thickest root trunks. Practical helper during the harvest process.
- Splitting thick wood trunks
- Can be used in all harvest and processing methods of strong wood
- Pre-splitting wood for further processing of split logs or chipped wood material
- Easy supply of the pre-split material to chippers
- Pre-splitting wood allows a natural drying process
- Available in different sizes for the appropriate carrier vehicle.
- Optimal cost/benefit ratio
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- Robust and proven technology, low-wear and low-service.
- KTL-grounded (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating
- Plug-and-play connection.
- Useful options available.