The grip saw for gimbal-mounting on a crane.
Safe holding of the tree during cutting through regripping by the gripper.
Thanks to the automatic chain tensioner, the chain has always the right tension.
Regardless of whether the machine has just started or has been operating for several hours. This means that the working process is not interrupted by a chain coming off.
Made of high-strength Hardox® steel
Highly rugged and durable
- The ideal attachment for small cranes and excavators
- Extra long reach due to low deadweight
- Tree maintenance actions in urban areas
- On a crane for special tree removal and traffic safety work
- Can also be used as a wood gripper thanks to the lockable tilt function
- Large cutting diameter despite low deadweight.
- User-friendly operation.
- No extra hydraulic couplings needed.
- Powerful 3-finger gripper.
- Can also be used as a wood gripper thanks to the lockable tilt function.
- Tilt function prevents trapping the saw during cutting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected.
- The machine fits on any forestry crane instead of the existing gripper.
- CDP-primed (cathodic dip painting) and powder top coat
- Low maintenance and wear