The grip saw for gimbal-mounting on a crane.
Safe holding of the tree during cutting through regripping by the gripper.
Automatic chain tensioner.
Made of high-strength Hardox® steel
Highly rugged and durable
- The ideal attachment for small cranes and excavators
- Extra long reach due to low deadweight
- Tree maintenance actions in urban areas
- On a crane for special tree removal and traffic safety work
- Can also be used as a wood gripper thanks to the lockable tilt function
- Large cutting diameter despite low deadweight.
- User-friendly operation.
- No extra hydraulic couplings needed.
- Powerful 3-finger gripper.
- Can also be used as a wood gripper thanks to the lockable tilt function.
- Tilt function prevents trapping the saw during cutting.
- Hydraulic hoses are well protected.
- The machine fits on any forestry crane instead of the existing gripper.
- CDP-primed (cathodic dip painting) and powder top coat
- Low maintenance and wear