The wood splitting tongs for splitting thick logs.
Endless rotating rotator with two drive engines available as optional equipment for flexible use (only W1350 and W1800).
Autospeed allows for a higher splitting capacity.
Roller system reduces the friction resistance and thereby minimizes the force exerted (W600 – W1000).
The opening width does not determine the splittable diametre but the largest end piece.
Easy supply of the pre-split material to chippers.
- Splitting thick wood trunks with minimal effort
- Can be used in all harvest and processing methods of strong wood
- Pre-splitting of wood allows a natural drying process
- Splitting tongs can be used as a gripper
- Available in different sizes for the appropriate carrier vehicle.
- Made of high-strength Hardox® steel.
- Robust and proven technology, low-wear and low-service.
- KTL-grounded (cathodic dip-coating) and powder coating
- Plug-and-play connection.
- Useful options available.