The efficient cutting head for harvesting trees and bushes.
The flexible cutting head for the harvest of bushes and small trees as well as for land clearing.
The swift cutting head at a great price.
The grapple saw with oscillatingly suspended saw unit for tree fellings due to safety reasons.
- Conventional harvest of trees and bushes
- Harvest of short rotation plantations
- In rough terrain, hill areas and in bog areas
- Maintenance along traffic roads and routes
- Large-scale harvest of forest areas
- Problematic tree felling
- Cultivation and landscape maintenance
|C 250||C 350||C 450||C 550|
|Cutting diametre soft wood (mm)||300||400||500||600|
|Cutting diametre hard wood (mm)||280||350||450||550|
|Gripper opening (mm)||930||1430||1600||1600|
|Diametre of shears (mm)||450||700||800||900|
|Weight (Base – Full equipment) (kg)||580-900||1100-1400||1600-2300||1800-2400|
|Recommended pump flow capacity * (l/min.)||50-100||70-150||80-160||100-190|
|Recommended pump flow capacity (optional functions) * (l/min.)||35-50||45-60||45-60||50-70|
|Recommended operating pressure (bar)||280||280||280||280|
|Service weight carrier vehicle ** (t)||7-15||14-20||20-25||24-30|
|Optional: Cylinder swivel mechanism||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°|
|Optional: Tiltator||■ endlessly rotatable||■ endlessly rotatable||■ endlessly rotatable||■ endlessly rotatable|
■ Available | – Not available
* Depending on operating mode or equipment. | ** Depending on specifications of the operation vehicle.
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.