The wood splitting tongs to split thick trunks.
The compact wood splitter to split thick trunks.
- Splitting thick wood trunks with minimal effort
- Can be used in all harvest and processing methods of strong wood
- Pre-splitting of wood allows a natural drying process
- Splitting tongs can be used as a gripper
|W 600||W 820||W 1000||W 1350||W 1800|
|Tongs opening (mm)||620||820||1040||1370||1830|
|Splitting force at 240 bar (t)||26||26||26||34||50 *|
|Weight (basic model) (kg)||295||360||580||950||1750|
|Recommended litre capacity (l/min.)||25-60||25-60||40-80||80-150||100-190|
|Recommended operating pressure (bar)||190-250||190-250||190-250||220-270||240-300|
|Service weight carrier vehicle (max. t)||6||10||14||20||30|
|Optional: Autospeed valve||■||■||■||–||–|
■ Available | – Not available
* At 320 bar working pressure
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.