The compact wood splitter to split thick trunks.
The wood splitting tongs to split thick trunks.
- Splitting thick wood trunks
- Can be used in all harvest and processing methods of strong wood
- Pre-splitting wood for further processing of split logs or chipped wood material
- Easy supply of the pre-split material to chippers
- Pre-splitting wood allows a natural drying process
- Versatile mounting possibilities to carrier vehicles mainly semi-stational on forwarders, wood cranes or chipping machines
- Optimal cost/benefit ratio
- Easy integration into existing harvest processes
- Sturdy and proven technology – low-service and low-wear
- Minimal effort, even with the thickest root trunks
- Flat design for any possible machine application
Optional: Woodcracker L with standing fixture
Easy transport of the Woodcracker on the carrier vehicle.
Offloading on the application area is possible with a forwarding crane.
Woodcracker L is stabilized by the carrier vehicle.
Woodcracker L540 am Hoflader
|L 540||L 700||L 920||L 1200|
|Tongs opening (mm)||540||700||900||1200|
|Splitting force (depending on operating pressure)(t)||to 14||to 22||to 22||to 33|
|Weight (Basic model) (kg)||195||285||370||1100|
|Recommended litre capacity (l/min.)||approx. 25 – 60||approx. 25 – 60||approx. 25 – 60||approx. 80 – 150|
|Recommended operating pressure (bar)||180 – 240||180 – 240||180 – 240||220 – 270|
|Optional: Standing fixture||■||■||■||■|
|Optional: Excavator attachment||■||■||■||–|
|Optional: Farm loader attachment||■||–||–||–|
■ Available | – Not available
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.