The clearing rake to prepare tree cuts and materials on the forest floor.
- Cleaning and caring for large areas
- Collecting tree cuts and root materials
- Landscape maintenance
- Clearing small root stocks
- Supporting follow-up machines (transport and chipping)
- Manipulation of the harvest product
- Mountable to all conventional carrier vehicles
- Adaptation of the rake width to individual r equirements
- Large-scale clearance possible
- Gripping fingers can also be used as a gripper
- Stable, low-wear model
- Quick processing of large-sized, accumulated material due to large opening width of the gripper
|G 850||G 1250||G 1650|
|Work width (mm)||850||1250||1650|
|Recommended litre capacity * (l/min.)||40-60||60-80||60-80|
|Recommended operating pressure (bar)||200||200||200|
|Service weight carrier vehicle ** (t)||7,5-15||15-20||20-25|
|Optional: Gripper fingers||■||■||■|
■ Available | – Not available
* Depending on operating mode or equipment. | ** Depending on specifications of the operation vehicle.
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.