The flexible cutting head for the harvest of bushes and small trees as well as for land clearing.
The efficient cutting head for harvesting trees and bushes.
The swift cutting head at a great price.
The grapple saw with oscillatingly suspended saw unit for tree fellings due to safety reasons.
- Fast harvest of small trees and bushes
- Harvest of short rotation plantations
- In rough terrain, hill areas and swamplands
- Maintenance work along traffic roads and routes
- Land clearing of forest areas
- Cultivation and landscape maintenance
|CL 190 rigid||CB 150 card.||CB 150 rigid||CB 230 rigid||CB 300 rigid|
|Cutting diametre soft wood (mm)||250||150||220||280||350|
|Cutting diametre hard wood (mm)||190||120||170||230||300|
|Gripper opening = Diametre of shears (mm)||685||800||800||1100||1280|
|Weight (fully equipped) (kg)||210||310||300-560||600-730||900-1400|
|Recommended pump flow capacity * (l/min)||40-80||30-60||40-80||60-120||80-150|
|Recommended pump flow capacity for optional functions * (l/min)||–||–||35-50||40-60||40-60|
|Recommended operating pressure (bar)||250||190||250||280||280|
|Service weight of carrier vehicle ** (t)||2,5-7,5||attachment to a crane||4,5-9||7-15||14-22|
|Optional: Automatic dropping||–||–||–||■||■|
|Optional: Cylinder slewing gear||–||–||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°||■ 2 x 48°|
|Optional: Tiltator||–||–||–||–||■ endless rotatable|
■ Available | – Not available
* Depending on operating mode or equipment. | ** Depending on specifications of the operation vehicle.
Technical modifications and figures are not binding. Subject to changes for reasons of further development.